Start Creating and Producing Music with Logic Pro X!
This course is all about Music Production in Logic Pro X, which is software for music composition and production for OS X
With over 50-hours of video, this music course is JAM PACKED with information to help you learn Logic Pro X and help you improve at Music Production
Logic Pro X is the leading Digital Audio Work Station for Apple Mac users and it's used across professional studios and bedrooms worldwide. Learning how to use your DAW correctly will dramatically improve the quality of your music and the speed you create it
BROUGHT TO BY BEST SELLING MUSIC PRODUCTION INSTRUCTOR Stephen K.
My name is Stephen and I have a Master's Degree in Music Production and a BA Degree in Music Composition.
I'm a full-time Music Producer and Educator. If you have any questions about the content or composing or producing in general, I will always be responsive to questions and direct messages
NOTE: This course is for Mac users only and you must have access to Logic Pro X and an Apple Mac to use it
What is this Logic Pro X Course all about?
In this course, you will gain a deep understanding of Logic Pro X and how to use it to create your own music. You'll learn the beauty and the power of this software that's used by professional producers today
This course will cover such topics as:
• Setting up Logic Pro X
• Making music with Apple loops
• Making music with Live Loops (Logic Pro 10.5)
• Making music with MIDI and software instruments
• How to write your own Beats in Logic Pro X
• How to use the Step Sequencer (Logic Pro 10.5)
• Learn how to use Different Synths and Samplers, such as Alchemy, Ultrabeat, Sculpture, Retro Synth, ES2 and the ESX24
• How to use the Drummer to help you quickly write drum parts
• Recording audio
• How to use the Sampler and Quick Sampler Instrument (Logic Pro 10.5)
• The Best Free 3rd Party Plugins and how to use them
• Behind the Scenes Vocal Recording Workshops
• Interviews with music industry professionals
• and much more.